Friday, February 26, 2016

Hi my name is Denis Gomez! I am a senior Informational Technology Management major from Tegucigalpa, Honduras. I am going to be 740 km (approx. 11 hr 25 mn) away from my first home(Teguz). I am beyond excited to attend this trip because I have the unique opportunity to serve the beautiful people of Belize. Also, I am excited to get to expand my technical/technological abilities by installing solar panels and computer labs in many different villages in Belize. I will be posting some wonderful pictures of Belize as well as unforgettable memories of the trip. Blogging has never been a thing for me but I am excited to use this tool to share with all of you the amazing things God is going to be doing here in Belize through us! Be ready for amazing pictures! May God bless all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment